- Please check the time and lecture room of your presentation in the daily programme and in the conference app as some last-minute changes might occur.
- All presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
- Unless informed otherwise, all presenters are asked to respect the duration of presentations as follows:
– 15 min. (including Q&A) for oral presentations
The chairs are requested to stop the presentation after the allotted time has passed.
- There is not a speakers upload centre available at the conference venue, therefore it is mandatory that all presentations (ppt, pptx or pdf formats) are uploaded through the Conftool conference platform prior to the conference, at the latest by Wednesday, January 31st.
- In order to upload your presentation through Conftool:
- please log in to your account here, and go to “Your submissions”. (This option is available for all contributions accepted as oral presentations.)
- Select the option “Final upload” and upload your presentation. The possible formats are ppt, pptx or pdf.
- The required file name is the following: Session ID_Lastname (ex.: A2_Lastname.ppt)
- Please inform us if any problems occur during the process.
- Onsite presentations upload might cause delays in conference programme and is strictly reserved to necessary last minute updates (if necessary). Those updates can be done in the meeting room directly, but at the latest during the coffee break 2 hours prior to the start of your session.
- Slide format:
– MS PowerPoint, landscape format
– 16:9 HD presentations (1080p)
– films embedded videos in power point for optimal compatibility (do not forget to embed your fonts and to bring your video files separately, as back-up solution)
- Please note that the use of personal laptops for presentation is not allowed
There is no required template for the presentation slides, so feel free to use your own.
During the session
- Make sure to be present in the meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your session and let the chairperson know you are there. Please make sure to stay in your session from the beginning on to ensure smooth changes between the individual presentations.
- There will be assisting staff available in each lecture room if any problems occur.